Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is the easiest fudge ever! I found this recipe at the Kraft website and have been making ever since.
- 2 (9 ounce) bags milk chocolate melts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large bowl on HIGH for 2 min., stirring after each minute.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Spread evenly in foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Store, covered at room temperature.