Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great coleslaw made simple using a bagged coleslaw mix.
Make and share this Three Step Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 ounce) bags coleslaw mix
- 3⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup milk or 1⁄3 cup light cream
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Add the coleslaw mix to the dressing. Mix well.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.