1/2 Photos of Three Seeds ( Bread Machine)
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This refreshing bread surprises the palate with its delicate combination of flavors. Equal portions of caraway, celery and dill seeds make this light loaf interesting without over-powering it. Your cheese sandwiches will never be the same! From Electric Bread.
My Private Note
pound l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine according to your manufacturer's directions.
- 2Makes 1 1/2 pound loaf.
- 3Success Hints: Stack seeds on top of other dry ingredients, away from water.
- 4This bread makes flavorful stuffing for poultry or pork.
- 5Thinly sliced, toasted points make a welcome Sunday Brunch accompaniment to Bloody Marys.
- 6This recipe can be made using the regular, rapid and delayed time bake cycles.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Seeds ( Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (817 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1350.7
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 2543.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 233.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 34.4 g