Recipe by Bev
This refreshing bread surprises the palate with its delicate combination of flavors. Equal portions of caraway, celery and dill seeds make this light loaf interesting without over-powering it. Your cheese sandwiches will never be the same! From Electric Bread.
Top Review by mianbao
This makes very nice light bread with a tang from the seeds. I made up the recipe by hand and found it very easy. I love bread machine recipes, they're so creative. Thank you for posting this, Bev.
- 295.73 ml water
- 787.84 ml white bread flour
- 29.58 ml dry milk
- 22.18 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml salt
- 44.37 ml butter
- 8.62 ml dill seeds
- 8.62 ml celery seeds
- 8.62 ml caraway seeds
- 7.39 ml fast rise yeast or 2 active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine according to your manufacturer's directions.
- Makes 1 1/2 pound loaf.
- Success Hints: Stack seeds on top of other dry ingredients, away from water.
- This bread makes flavorful stuffing for poultry or pork.
- Thinly sliced, toasted points make a welcome Sunday Brunch accompaniment to Bloody Marys.
- This recipe can be made using the regular, rapid and delayed time bake cycles.