- 100 g butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds each
- 150 g rolled oats
- 100 g pitted chopped dates
- 2 mashed bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Grease and line a tin measuring 18* 28 cm.
- Melt butter and the golden syrup in a saucepan.
- Stir in sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- Now add the rolled oats, pitted chopped dates and mashed bananas.
- Mix and spoon into the tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Then cut into 14 bars.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container and serve when needed.