Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes from the June 2009 Best Recipes cookbook(let), Summer Salads & Sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb potato, unpeeled, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb red potatoes, unpeeled, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb sweet potato, unpeeled, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, crumbled (optional)
- 1In a 4-quart saucepot, combine potatoes with enough water to cover, then bring to a boil over high heat, before reducing heat to low & simmering for 14 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 2Drain & cool potatoes slightly.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise & mustard, then add potatoes & onions & toss gently.
- 4Season to taste with salt & black pepper before chilling in the refrigerator.
- 5Serve either chilled or at room temperature, & when ready to serve, sprinkle with bacon.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: