Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from the June 2009 Best Recipes cookbook(let), Summer Salads & Sandwiches.
Make and share this Three-Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb potato, unpeeled, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb red potatoes, unpeeled, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb sweet potato, unpeeled, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, crumbled (optional)
- In a 4-quart saucepot, combine potatoes with enough water to cover, then bring to a boil over high heat, before reducing heat to low & simmering for 14 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain & cool potatoes slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise & mustard, then add potatoes & onions & toss gently.
- Season to taste with salt & black pepper before chilling in the refrigerator.
- Serve either chilled or at room temperature, & when ready to serve, sprinkle with bacon.