Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A friend brought this to a dinner party. We really enjoyed it & I wanted to save it here.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 4 teaspoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- salt and pepper
- Cube red, Yukon gold, and half of the sweet potatoes to same size.
- Roast potatoes at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked (time depends on size).
- Roast the other half of the sweet potatoes whole until tender (about 1 hour), remove the flesh and blend with mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and celery seed until smooth.
- Fold in the scallions and all of the cubed potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
- Time does not include refrigeration time.
Amazing flavors! I enjoy potatoes and the roasting just accentuates them. Excellent recipe.