- 2 medium green peppers, julienned
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) jars whole mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, julienned
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients; mix or shake well.
- Pour over salad.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.