1/6 Photos of Three-Pepper Pizza
A colorful pizza. A great way to use up summer produce. You can use a store bought pizza dough or make your own. From Williams-Sonoma with some minor changes to fit our taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- pizza dough, for one 12 inch pizza
- 14.79-29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 6 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 149.68 g mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch think strips
- 1 green bell pepper, but into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 1 red bell pepper, but into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 113.39 g Italian sausage, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh oregano
- 1Roll out the dough into a 12 inch round and lay the dough on top of a lightly greased pizza pan.
- 2Lightly brush the dough with the olive oil and spread the tomatoes evenly on top, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- 3Lay the cheese slices evenly over the tomatoes.
- 4Scatter the bell peppers and sausage evenly over the cheese.
- 5Sprinkle with half of the oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees F until the bottom of the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining oregano.
- 8Let cool for 5 minutes, then cut into slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Pepper Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.4
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 1171.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 30.3 g