Heather Campbell's Note:
This is a recipe that my girlfriend's mother in-law gave me. I really don't like spicy food, but this is wonderful!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g box rigatoni pasta, penne or 340.19 g box any other tubular pasta
- 7.39 ml rosemary, crumbled
- 170.09 g thinly sliced pepperoni
- 170.09 g jar pepperoncini peppers
- 198.44 g jar of rosted red peppers, drained and coarsly chopped
- 828.06 ml boiling water
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1Place pasta, rosemary, roasted red peppers, and pepperoncinis in a large pot.
- 2Pour boiling water over all and cover.
- 3Cook over med heat until most of the water is absorbed.
- 4Stir in the pepperoni, cream and cheese.
- 5Cool over low heat until heated thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Pepper Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.6
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 969.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 17.3 g