Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe that my girlfriend's mother in-law gave me. I really don't like spicy food, but this is wonderful!!
- 340.19 g box rigatoni pasta, penne or 340.19 g boxany other tubular pasta
- 7.39 ml rosemary, crumbled
- 170.09 g thinly sliced pepperoni
- 170.09 g jar pepperoncini peppers
- 198.44 g jarof rosted red peppers, drained and coarsly chopped
- 828.06 ml boiling water
- 118.29 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan-romano cheese mix
- Place pasta, rosemary, roasted red peppers, and pepperoncinis in a large pot.
- Pour boiling water over all and cover.
- Cook over med heat until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in the pepperoni, cream and cheese.
- Cool over low heat until heated thoroughly.