Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, finely chopped seeded
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) packageangel hair Coleslaw (about 6 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to combine.
- Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat.