Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
From Light and Tasty magazine. Cooking time includes both cooking and chilling time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups cider vinegar
- 3 medium green sweet peppers, chopped
- 3 medium red sweet peppers, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat;.
- Simmer uncovered for 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours or until thickened.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled.