Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in a magazine awhile back. Modified the receipe slightly and came up with this. Great asian taste with a little heat.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 -8 ounces frozen sugar snap peas
- 6 ounces frozen snow pea pods
- 10 ounces frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderately high heat.
- Add ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes and stir fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar snaps, snow peas and stir fry until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add frozen green peas and stir fry until hot, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate small fry pan, add sesame seeds to pan and toast over medium heat until brown.
- While the sesame seeds are browning, stir in soy sauce and sesame oil to vegetables.
- Toss the toasted sesame seeds into vegetables and season with salt to taste.