Love onions? Triple your pleasure with a tasty appetizer spread that's ready in minutes. http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/recipe.aspx?recipeID=1672&Source=SearchResultPage&terms=cheese%20appetizers
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook sweet and red onions in oil about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Stir in parsley and cream cheese spread until smooth. Spoon into serving dish. Serve warm or cold with crackers.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- Make the Most of This Recipe.
- Special Touch.
- Serve this easy appetizer in a hollowed red bell pepper for extra pizzazz.
- Serve With.
- Slather this spread on roast beef, ham or turkey sandwiches for a flavor perk.
Very good, enjoyed by all. Made for New Kids on the Block.