1/19 Photos of Three Not so Blind Mice
The cutest, delicate mice you ever saw! Everyone remarks about them. I give trays of assorted cookies each year and place them on top. They just make it! It actually is a help when the kids can put on the almonds. I don't remember where I got the recipe, so I gave the best measurements I can recall. It sounds like it could be a Hershey's recipe!? For adults you can strain the cherries, then add rum or almond liquor and soak overnight drain and dry proceed with recipe. Save the rum for drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained dried on paper towel
- 1 (10 ounce) bag miniature chocolate chips (optional for the eyes)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
- 2 ounces paraffin wax
- 1 (10 ounce) bag sliced almonds
- 5 ounces white icing
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1Melt chocolate and paraffin double boiler.
- 2Dip whole cherry holding tail, set on waxed paper.
- 3Attach one kiss to opposite end of tail, it`ll be the head.
- 4Make sure the tail lies along the waxed paper.
- 5Don`t forget it`s to be a mouse.
- 6Then put almonds for ears between chocolate kiss and cherries.
- 7Tube tiny eyes above the nose then apply mini kisses over icing.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Not so Blind Mice
Serving Size: 1 (1823 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: