Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my families favorite soup and it is so easy to make. Try it.
- 1⁄4 lb shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb italian brown mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb white mushroom, sliced
- 3 pork medallions, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cups water
- 1 can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a large soup pan.
- Saute the onions and Mushrooms in the Olive Oil.
- Mix the flour with one cup of water and add the water to the pan.
- Bring to a low boil and add the evaporated milk and Nutmeg.
- Simmer until heated through.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with a little Nutmeg sprinkled on top.
That's very simple and very good! I added some chicken soup powder instead of salt. Thank you!