Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Basic cookie dough that can be refrigerated for up to three months. When ready to be baked, you can add in whatever you like.
- 5 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 cups sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Cut in butter until crumbs form.
- Place in an airtight container for up to three months.
- When ready to be baked, form 1 inch balls and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.