Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
It's TRUE!! No boiling, no burnt hands and no fuss! Only two ingredients - couldn't be easier. You could also use dark chocolate melts.
- 14 ounces condensed milk (1 can)
- 14 ounces milk chocolate melts (1 bag)
- Place condensed milk and chocolate in a microwave proof bowl.
- Microwave on full power for three minutes, stirring every minute.
- Pour into greased tray, refrigerate and slice when cool.
I doube if you could possibly make fudge any quicker than this ~ QUICK & SMOOTH, WITH A GREAT TASTE! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my And-a Three theme in My-3-Chefs]