Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
Found this on the web. Looked interesting enough to try.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons vaniila extract
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Combine sugar, cocoa, milk and butter or margarine in saucepan.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly before adding vanilla extract and peanut butter.
- Blend and then stir in oatmeal.
- Drop onto waxed paper by heaping spoonfuls.
- Cool and enjoy.