Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Creamy and delicious, it’s ready in just three minutes!
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping, plus
- additional caramel ice cream topping, for drizzle if desired
- 4 teaspoons nescafe taster's choice instant coffee, Gourmet Roast, divided
- 1 cup very hot water, divided (slightly less than boiling)
- Microwave evaporated milk and ice cream topping in small, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 2 minutes or until very hot.
- Carefully pour mixture into blender, cover and blend on high for 1 minute or until very frothy on top.
- Place 2 teaspoons coffee granules into each 12-ounce coffee mug.
- Add 1/2 cup hot water to each mug and stir.
- Gently pour milk mixture into each mug, spooning foam on top.
- Thinly drizzle foam with ice cream topping, if desired.
Super Yummy flavor. I used fat free evaporated milk and low calorie topping, so it was a little lower in calories and very good.