Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After a few of these, don't stand up too quickly or you might have a meltdown.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces light rum
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce brandy
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 2 teaspoons melon liqueur (I like Midori)
- 2 teaspoons cherry juice or 2 teaspoons brandy
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage (use more or less to taste; I like Sprite or 7-Up)
- ice (as needed)
- Shake together liquid ingredients with ice (except Sprite and ice) and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Gently add sprite.
- Add more ice, if desired.
This was very good. Not much of a drinker, the only ingredient I had at home was lemon juice. I've fixed that! I have offically started my liquor collection for 2007. Cheers!