Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Freeze fruit ahead of time for a frostier drink.
- 3⁄4 cup minute maid premium orange juice
- 2 scoops non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 cup cubed honeydew melon
- 1⁄2 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a large glass and garnish if desired.
This is a wonderful smoothie! A nice combination of melons, the flavors work well together. The store was out of frozen vanilla yogurt, had every other flavor in stock. I found lemonberry sherbet so substituted with that. I would give this 5 stars now and I am sure the same rating using the frozen yogurt. Thank you Charlotte for posting this recipe!