Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes a lot! I think I will cut it in half.
Make and share this Three Meat Stromboli recipe from Food.com.
- 4 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed (1 lb)
- 226.79 g thinly sliced salami
- 226.79 g thinly sliced deli ham
- 226.79 g thinly sliced pepperoni
- 226.79 g thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml grated romano cheese or 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml dried parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Let dough rise until doubled, according to package directions.
- Punch down.
- Roll each loaf into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle.
- Arrange a fourth of the salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese over each rectangle.
- Sprinkle each with a fourth of the mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and pepper.
- Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side.
- Seal seams and ends. Place seam side down on two greased baking sheets.
- Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
My family loves this! I served it at a party w/homemade minestrone soup and salad -it was a hit. I used quick and easy pizza dough' Quick and Easy Pizza Dough. I always serve it w/ a side of warm spaghetti sauce. It's now on our Italian Menu! Thanks!
A big hit at last night's app. party. Substituted sweet capicola for the pepperoni.
This was great. It makes a ton but it also freezes well. I subbed turkey for the pepperoni. It was easy and I used bread dough from the market to save time. Thanks.