Recipe by JLBurnell
This makes a lot! I think I will cut it in half.
Top Review by Rachie P
My family loves this! I served it at a party w/homemade minestrone soup and salad -it was a hit. I used quick and easy pizza dough' recipe #117532. I always serve it w/ a side of warm spaghetti sauce. It's now on our Italian Menu! Thanks!
- 4 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed (1 lb)
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced salami
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Let dough rise until doubled, according to package directions.
- Punch down.
- Roll each loaf into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle.
- Arrange a fourth of the salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese over each rectangle.
- Sprinkle each with a fourth of the mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and pepper.
- Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side.
- Seal seams and ends. Place seam side down on two greased baking sheets.
- Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.