1/2 Photos of Three Meat Stromboli
This makes a lot! I think I will cut it in half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed (1 lb)
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese or 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1Let dough rise until doubled, according to package directions.
- 2Punch down.
- 3Roll each loaf into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle.
- 4Arrange a fourth of the salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese over each rectangle.
- 5Sprinkle each with a fourth of the mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and pepper.
- 6Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side.
- 7Seal seams and ends. Place seam side down on two greased baking sheets.
- 8Brush with egg yolk.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.
- 11Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Meat Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 411.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough