Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a favorite in my home. This is for the meat lovers in the family.
Make and share this Three-Meat Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (24 ounce) jarragu spaghetti sauce (any kind)
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- 2 Polish sausage
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb chuck
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces water
- Spaghetti Sauce:.
- Season chicken. Fry chicken in olive oil in a small pan (do not flour). Allow chicken to cool and chop into medium sized chunks.
- Dice and saute Polish sausages.
- Ground and drain ground beef.
- Combine all cooked items with the RoTel peppers, tomato paste, and spaghetti sauce in a large saucepan. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Allow sauce to simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Boil water. Add a capful of vegetable oil before adding noodles.
- Add spaghetti and follow cooking times on the package (4-6 minutes to make the noodle al dente).
- Combine the sauce and noodles in a large pot. Stir and serve immediately.