Honey Molasses's Note:
This is a favorite in my home. This is for the meat lovers in the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (24 ounce) jar ragu spaghetti sauce (any kind)
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- 2 Polish sausage
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb chuck
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces water
- 1Spaghetti Sauce:.
- 2Season chicken. Fry chicken in olive oil in a small pan (do not flour). Allow chicken to cool and chop into medium sized chunks.
- 3Dice and saute Polish sausages.
- 4Ground and drain ground beef.
- 5Combine all cooked items with the RoTel peppers, tomato paste, and spaghetti sauce in a large saucepan. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- 6Allow sauce to simmer for fifteen minutes.
- 8Boil water. Add a capful of vegetable oil before adding noodles.
- 9Add spaghetti and follow cooking times on the package (4-6 minutes to make the noodle al dente).
- 10Combine the sauce and noodles in a large pot. Stir and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Meat Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1141.1
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 181.7 mg
- Sodium 2276.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 65.9 g