Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this on Pinterest. It looks really good.
- 453.59 g bow tie pasta
- 453.59 g mild pork sausage
- 1 large onion, medium size chopped
- 2 (1474.17 g) jar spaghetti sauce (I used Bertolliâ s Mushroom and Garlic)
- 453.59 g cubed cooked ham
- 226.79-453.59 g of sliced pepperoni
- 3 (680.38 g) bagof shredded mozzarella cheese
- 88.74 ml of grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml chopped garlic
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dent é.
- Cook sausage, garlic powder and oregano with onions until the juices run clear.
- In a lightly greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom.
- Layer ingredients in the order listed below.
- 1st layer-1/3 of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, sausage and onions.
- 2nd layer-1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, ham.
- 3rd layer-all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, all the pepperoni(completely covering the entire top with pepperoni).
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
This is excellent!! Everybody loved it!! Easy easy......and great leftovers :)