Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this on Pinterest. It looks really good.
Make and share this Three Meat Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 lb mild pork sausage
- 1 large onion, medium size chopped
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (I used Bertolliâ s Mushroom and Garlic)
- 1 lb cubed cooked ham
- 1⁄2-1 lb of sliced pepperoni
- 3 (8 ounce) bagsof shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dent é.
- Cook sausage, garlic powder and oregano with onions until the juices run clear.
- In a lightly greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom.
- Layer ingredients in the order listed below.
- 1st layer-1/3 of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, sausage and onions.
- 2nd layer-1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, ham.
- 3rd layer-all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, all the pepperoni(completely covering the entire top with pepperoni).
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
This is excellent!! Everybody loved it!! Easy easy......and great leftovers :)