1 hr 10 mins
Jazz Lover's Note:
I found this on Pinterest. It looks really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 lb mild pork sausage
- 1 large onion, medium size chopped
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (I used Bertolliâ s Mushroom and Garlic)
- 1 lb cubed cooked ham
- 1/2-1 lb of sliced pepperoni
- 3 (8 ounce) bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water until al dent é.
- 2Cook sausage, garlic powder and oregano with onions until the juices run clear.
- 3In a lightly greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom.
- 4Layer ingredients in the order listed below.
- 51st layer-1/3 of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, sausage and onions.
- 62nd layer-1/2 of the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, ham.
- 73rd layer-all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, all the pepperoni(completely covering the entire top with pepperoni).
- 8Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- 9Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Meat Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 936.8
- Calories from Fat 501
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 216.9 mg
- Sodium 1663.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 53.9 g