Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Family Fun. I would make my meatballs larger as I don't want to be at this all day.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Italian herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (fine ) or 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs (fine )
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 2 large rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well incorporated but not over-mixed.
- Pinch off a teaspoon or so of meat mixture and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Repeat, arranging the balls 1/2 inch apart on baking sheets.
- Bake until lightly browned and cooked through, 20 - 25 minutes.
- Eat right away or place pan in freezer, when frozen transfer to zip-lock bag and keep up to 3 months.