Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very spicy w/a lot of flavor
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 boudin sausages
- 1 medium onion
- 2 dried habanero peppers
- 6 ounces Mexican hot sauce
- 12 ounces enchilada sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄4 Ortega taco seasoning
- 1 tomatoes
- 2 (7 ounce) cans green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons original Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) box rice (white or brown..your prefrence)
- Cut Chicken into bite size pieces.
- Dice tomato, onion and green chillies.
- The hamburger meat and boudin sausage will fall apart when they get cooked.
- In large tamale pot put all ingredients except rice.
- Marinate for 24 hours mixing around occasionally.
- Place burner on med high and cook all ingredients in tamale pot for 30 minutes or until all meat is cooked all the way, stirring occasionally.
- While meat is cooking, start cooking rice in separate pot.
- Once rice is done and meat is cooked all the way add rice to tamale pot and turn burner on low.
- Serve warm w/crackers, bread or tortillas.