This one came from my mother-in-law. These are so good; you could make a meal out of just this! Makes a great side dish for a summertime cookout!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with onions in med. skillet.
- Brown polish sausage.
- Cook bacon.
- Combine baked beans with ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, worcestershire, and mustard.
- Add meats to the bean mixture.
- Place everything into an oven safe baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until warmed through.