This one came from my mother-in-law. These are so good; you could make a meal out of just this! Makes a great side dish for a summertime cookout!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with onions in med. skillet.
- Brown polish sausage.
- Cook bacon.
- Combine baked beans with ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, worcestershire, and mustard.
- Add meats to the bean mixture.
- Place everything into an oven safe baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until warmed through.
This is definitely a main dish for me.....maybe for DS it would be a side! The three meats are delicious, and the brown sugar mix is a nice touch. I agree this would be a really fun dish for a cook out. Really enjoyed this easy to make dish for dinner last night. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAD Spring 2012.
This was a pretty simple dish to make. It seemed a bit too sweet to me. I think it needed more ketchup. Both my DH and 10 yr old DGD loved it. I will make it again. Made for Fall PAC 2012.