1/1 Photo of Three Meat Baked Beans
This one came from my mother-in-law. These are so good; you could make a meal out of just this! Makes a great side dish for a summertime cookout!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef with onions in med. skillet.
- 3Brown polish sausage.
- 4Cook bacon.
- 5Combine baked beans with ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, worcestershire, and mustard.
- 6Add meats to the bean mixture.
- 7Place everything into an oven safe baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until warmed through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Meat Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 667.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g