1/1 Photo of Three Meat Baked Beans
Savory and sweet! Start with a couple of cans of pork and beans and add Polish sausage, ground beef and bacon to make a quick and easy inexpensive meal. A little brown sugar and molasses adds just the right amound of sweetness. I've also used dark corn syrup when I don't have molasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb Polish sausage, cut into 1-4-inch slices
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1Brown sausage and remove from skillet. Discard drippings.
- 2Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 4Bake uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Meat Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 1292.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 22.2 g