Recipe by HeatherFeather
Originally from Quick Cooking, I think.I made these when my daughter was very little and they were so cute.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 large egg, beaten lightly
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 9 mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- You will be making 3 bear rolls with this recipe.
- BODY: Take a biscuit and form an oval shape, place on baking sheet.
- LEGS and ARMS: Take a biscuit and cut into 4 pieces, roll into small balls and place next to the body, sides touching, to make 2 arms and 2 legs.
- HEAD and EARS: Cut a biscuit in half, use one half to form a head shape and cut the oher half in two pieces to form ears.
- There will be 1 biscuit left over that you can just set on the pan and bake along with the bears for Mommy's biscuit.
- Brush the completed 3 little bears with beaten egg.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over the bears.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until puffed cooked through (check early as different biscuit brands might cook faster or longer than others).
- When they are done, remove from oven and place a mini chocolate chip to form a nose and eyes on each bear while biscuits are still warm.