Auntie Anne & Uncle Mark's Note:
This is a nice combination of flavors. The crunch and salt of the bacon with the tangy feta and then the sweetness of the cider vinegar with the mandarin oranges all comes together for one citrus-y yummy salad. Always asked for the recipe when I make this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 head red-leaf lettuce
- 1 bunch spinach (about 1/2 lb)
- 2 cups canned mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced in thin rings
- 1Combine lettuce and spinach leaves, orange segments, cheese, bacon, and red onion slices.
- 2In another bowl, combine sugar, grated onion, mustard, salt, and vinegar and blend with a whisk.
- 3Add oil gradually, blending well.
- 4Stir in poppy seeds and sesame seeds and toss salad with dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Leaf Salad
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.4
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 892.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 10.6 g