Recipe by Mr. Tom
I got this out of an old family recipe book. easy to make and taste great...hmmm so much chocolate
- 7 ounces dark semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 1⁄2 ounces milk chocolate
- 5 ounces white chocolate
- 3 cups heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in three seperate bowls.
- Heat the cream to boiling point and pour 1 1/4 cups over the semisweet dark chocolate.
- Pour 1 cup over the milk chocolate.
- And 3/4 cup over the white chocolate.
- Whisk each chocolate until smooth.
- Cover each bowl with plastice wrap and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until thick, but not hardened, about 2 1/2 hours.
- Line a 9-inch round springform pan with plastic wra or foil leaving a 1-inch overhang around the top of the pan.
- Remove the semisweet chocolate mixture from the fridge and beat using an electric mixer until thick, soft peaks.
- Pour into the prepared pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Remove the plastice wrap and repeat with the other chocolates.
- Cover the pan wit plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Remove the Terrine from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Just before serving remove the sides of the pan, peel off the foil or plastic, and cut and enjoy.