1/1 Photo of Three Layer Peanut Butter Bars
Found this recipe on the web -- looks good, and different from some of the other peanut butter bar recipes out there! NOTE: Cooking time does not include cooling/chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda; cut in margarine and 1 teaspoon vanilla until crumbly.
- 2Press firmly on bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 3Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly browned.
- 4Top evenly with marshmallows; bake 2 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- 5Remove from oven; cool.
- 6While layers are baking, in heavy saucepan, over medium heat, combine condensed milk and peanut butter ; cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat; stir in noodles, nuts and remaining 2 teaspoons vanilla. Spread evenly over marshmallows.
- 8Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Layer Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.3
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 157.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g