- 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained,save juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice (use juice drained from pineapple and add water to measure 1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make jello according to package directions minus 1/4 cup water.
- add pineapple pour in 9x13 glass pan.
- Put in fridge til set.
- Next mix softened cream cheese and Cool Whip.
- Spread over Jello Put back in fridge.
- Mix sugar and flour-add eggs lemon juice and 1 cup pineapple juice.
- Cook til thickened, COOL spread over Cool Whip layer.
- Store in fridge.