Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
These bars are really rich and sinful, but so worth every calorie!!!
Make and share this Three Layer Keebler Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Line a lightly greased 9x13 pan with whole club crackers.
- Heat sugars, graham cracker crumbs, milk, and margarine to a slow boil.
- Pour over crackers in pan and add another layer of Club crackers.
- Melt together peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Pour over crackers and cool.
Love these bars, my daughter asks for these all the time.
This recipe is fast and super easy, but yet still one of the most delicious treats! Plus the ingredients are very popular so they are usually in abundance in my kitchen. You can also try and modify this recipe by adding nuts to the filling mixture, or powered sugar to the top. Enjoy!