- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, creamed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook butter, cocoa and sugar over low heat until blended.
- Add vanilla and egg, cook 5 minutes longer, stirring.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and nuts.
- Press into buttered 9" pan and cool.
- Second Layer:
- Mix milk and pudding-add to butter. Mix well.
- Add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Spread on first layer and let set.
- Third Layer: Melt chocolate chips and butter in a double-boiler. Spread on top of other layers.
- Score into squares and refrigerate.