1/1 Photo of Three Layer Cheesy Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
Three Layer No-Boil Lasagna - loaded with cheese!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage (cook, crumble and drain) or 1 lb ground beef (cook, crumble and drain)
- 2 (24 ounce) jars pasta sauce or 2 (24 ounce) jars marinara sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Brown meat with onion and garlic. Drain grease off.
- 3In medium bowl, beat eggs, Stir in ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella and the Parmesan.
- 4Spoon half jar of sauce on bottom of pan; layer with 2 sheets lasagna noodles, half ricotta mixture and browned meat, and remaining sauce from first jar. Add 1 cup of mozzarella. Layer 2 sheets lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and browned meat, and half of the second jar of sauce. Top with 2 sheets, remaining sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella.
- 5Bake, covered with foil until bubbly, 50-60 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Layer Cheesy Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.7
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.3 mg
- Sodium 1144.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles