Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe I clipped from the Wednesday, December 11, 2002 Arizona Republic. I really enjoyed the ease and the rich taste for such simple preperation. I calculated this recipe as 6 W.W. points per serving. This is a simple home cooking type of recipe that would also work well for a small gathering. Enjoy!
- Dump cranberry sauce and soup mix into a crockpot.
- Mix together.
- Add frozen turkey.
- If the bird has a string net, leave it on.
- Cook 2 hours on high, reduce heat to low and cook for 4 to 5 hours more.
- I cooked mine for 8 hours on low and it was not too dry at all.
- Remove string and serve with sauce.