- 3 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 1 (1/8 ounce) package Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x12" pan & set aside. May want to line with foil because the sugar will caramelize.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Combine the dressing & sugar, mixing well. Dip & press chicken into mix, coating all sides. Put in pan. Sprinkle remaining mix over chicken.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is done. Turn & baste every 15 minutes ending last 15 with topside facing up.