Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
Found this easy recipe on Facebook.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 1 (1/8 ounce) package Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x12" pan & set aside. May want to line with foil because the sugar will caramelize.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Combine the dressing & sugar, mixing well. Dip & press chicken into mix, coating all sides. Put in pan. Sprinkle remaining mix over chicken.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is done. Turn & baste every 15 minutes ending last 15 with topside facing up.
My husband's favorite chicken was chicken tetrazzini which is a 2 day preparation, I made this last week and this is his new favorite. Easy, easy, easy and most importantly YUMMY!
Couldn't be any simpler and tasty to boot. I used boneless/skinless chicken thighs. They have much more flavor and stand up to a longer cooking time.
Very tasty, and yes--simple! The mix and brown sugar combine to make a nice little sauce. My boyfriend said it reminded him of Stouffer's honey-glazed chicken. Thanks for sharing!