Recipe by Ridinthewind
From SELF Magazine, a quick protein-filled, microwavable egg breakfast. Can be made individually or for a group.
Top Review by Ms B.
This was a great idea for jazzing up microwaved eggs. I prepared one egg as a light lunch with a spinach salad and a slice of whole grain toast rubbed with garlic. It was a healthy and flavorful meal.
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack 4 eggs into individual custard cups
- Top each egg with 1 tbsp cheese and microwave together on high for 2 minutes.
- Microwave the marinara sauce for 30 seconds and spoon 2 tbsp onto each egg.
- Garnish with parsley and extra cheese
- Serve 2 eggs per person with one slice of whole-wheat toast, if desired.