8 hrs 5 mins
With hectic family schedules, I'm really looking for super easy things to make for dinner. I threw this together today, and boy was it tasty! You can probably use any seasoning mix, but I think the Hollandaise sauce is a must.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the whole chicken in the crock pot.
- 2Smother the whole chicken inside and out with the Hollandaise sauce.
- 3Sprinkle all the seasoning mix over the chicken.
- 4Set the crock pot to low for 8 hours. You may need to adjust the time depending on the size of your chicken. Mine was a large organic one.
- 5Use the sauce to pour over mashed potatoes, pasta, rice, etc.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three-Ingredient Crock Pot Whole Chicken - EASY
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.9
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 162.5 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: