Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
With hectic family schedules, I'm really looking for super easy things to make for dinner. I threw this together today, and boy was it tasty! You can probably use any seasoning mix, but I think the Hollandaise sauce is a must.
- Place the whole chicken in the crock pot.
- Smother the whole chicken inside and out with the Hollandaise sauce.
- Sprinkle all the seasoning mix over the chicken.
- Set the crock pot to low for 8 hours. You may need to adjust the time depending on the size of your chicken. Mine was a large organic one.
- Use the sauce to pour over mashed potatoes, pasta, rice, etc.