Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe because you can make 3 different kinds of cheese balls from one recipe. Couldn't tell you where it came from...maybe BHG or LHJ years ago...
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- coarsely cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pecans, finely chopped
- assorted cracker
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, onion, and worcestershire sauce until fluffy.
- If a smoother spread is desired, process in a food processor until creamy.
- Divide into thirds (about 1 cup each).
- Shape first portion into a ball and roll in cracked pepper.
- Add the bleu cheese to the 2nd portion and mix well. Shape into a ball and roll in parsley.
- Add garlic powder to the remaining portion and mix well. Shape into a ball and roll in nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers.