Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
In honor of Gilligan and the crew.
Make and share this Three Hour Tour recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fluid ounce coconut rum (I use Malibu)
- 1 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce melon liqueur (I use Midori)
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- 3 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker until it is 3/4 full.
- Add all the ingredients to the cocktail shaker; cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into ice-filled highball glasses.
- Note--I have some silly plastic coconut shell glasses that I use for this drink; Fun for a luau type party.
This drink is very fruity and yummy. Thanks ratherbeswimmin' :) Made for I Recommend tag game
Wow - fantastic! Way too easy to drink - a couple of these and you'd think you were on a 3-hour tour! :) Great drink for cookouts and warm summer evenings - sweet and smooth - thanks for sharing the recipe!