Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
A healthy recipe containing roasted skinless chicken drumsticks coated with lemon juice, garlic, sage, rosemary and thyme. I found this recipe in the Jan/Feb 2010 Weight Watchers magazine. Points Value: 5
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks (about 2 lbs)
- 1 lemon, juice of, large
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 pint) container grape tomatoes or 1 (1 pint) container cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place drumsticks on baking sheet. Mix lemon juice, garlic, sage, rosemary, thyme, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl; pour over drumsticks and toss to coat. Add tomatoes.
- Roast until drumsticks are cooked through and tomatoes are softened, about 40 minutes, turning drumsticks once halfway through roasting time.