Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This appetizer recipe makes one whole egg per serving. For traditional deviled eggs, simply cut in half, from Recipe.com
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 9.85-14.78 ml dijon-style mustard
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, snipped
- 29.58 ml fresh dill, snipped or 7.39 ml dried dill weed
- 29.58 ml fresh chives, snipped or 7.39 ml dried chives
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- paprika (optional) or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cut tops off of hard-cooked eggs about 1/3 from the top; gently scoop out yolks with a small spoon. Cut a small thin slice off the rounded bottoms so eggs will sit flat. (Set aside tops for another use.).
- Place yolks in a bowl; mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard, mix well. Stir in parsley, dill and chives. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Gently stuff egg yolk mixture into egg bottoms. Sprinkle tops with paprika or cayenne if desired.