- 6 tablespoons vegan margarine or 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw long grain rice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, orange juice, water, salt and rice in 3 quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook without uncovering or stirring for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice tender.
- Place almonds in small skillet. Toast over med heat, stir constantly until Golden brown.
- When rice is finished stir these and the parsley inches.