Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted by request
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon oat bran
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine the flours, cornmeal, oat bran, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bigger bowl, whisk egg; add in milk, honey, and vanilla; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to egg/milk mixture; mix well.
- Preheat a nonstick griddle over med-high heat.
- Lightly oil griddle; pour ¼ cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, about 2 minutes.
- Turn and cook until golden on the underside, 1 minute longer.
- Serve with toppings of your choosing.