1/2 Photos of Three Garlic Pasta
1 hr 20 mins
Chef Kate's Note:
A wonderful pasta dish for true garlic lovers. From Martha Stewart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°. Wrap garlic head in foil, or place in garlic roaster; roast until soft and golden, about 1 hour.
- 2Let cool, trim tip of head; squeeze out cloves, using back of knife. Transfer to small bowl; set aside.
- 3Cook pasta until al dente. Drain, and run under cold water to stop cooking.
- 4Thinly slice five cloves of unroasted garlic. Finely chop remaining three cloves. Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. Add sliced garlic; toast until golden and crisp.
- 5Remove garlic with slotted spoon; set aside.
- 6Add chopped garlic; sauté until translucent, about 1 1/2 minutes. Add roasted garlic and white wine; let simmer about 3 minutes. Add pasta, parsley, red pepper, and salt and pepper to taste; toss.
- 7Serve sprinkled with toasted garlic slivers. Grate Parmesan over each serving.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Garlic Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 16.7 g