Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
A yummy fruit shake my whole family enjoys. Adapted from Southern Living.
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup peach slices, frozen
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained and frozen
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
EXCELLENT and a pretty purple color to boot! Nice and thick and frosty. All the fruit flavors work well together. . .one doesn't seem to be singled out which is nice for a change. THANKS! Made as a "pressie" for December Aus/NZ tag.